SMITE 4.01 Patch Notes
If you’ve stuck with SMITE for the long-haul, you’ll likely be excited to hear the game has officially entered Season 4. With the transition to Season 4 comes a brand new patch, which brings hundreds of new features and updates to the game. Included in the patch are multiple changes to in-game items, new skins, a new item chest, and more.
Below is a quick summary of the 4.01 patch notes, text courtesy of Hi-Rez:
“In Season 4, we are updating some of our core features of SMITE. Ranked is receiving a revamp to its structure, T-Screen makes a return, and players who have Diamond mastered gods will have new forms of progression available to them.”
- The T-Screen has returned.
- The T-Screen now shows Top Kills, Top Gold, Top Damage, and Top Mitigated Damage at the top of the screen.
- After Rank 10, players will begin to unlock bonus Stars for every 1,000 Worshippers attained.
- Three Stars will appear on your Loading Frame when playing that god.
Diamond Mastery Rewards:
- All players now have a Diamond Count.
- Players who obtain Rank 10 on multiple gods will unlock new Recall effects, which become more impressive as your Diamond Count rises.
New God Skins:
- New Mastery Skins: Nike, Ullr, Vamana.
- Such Cold Skadi
- Modern Mercenary Nemesis
- Iron Tyrant Xing Tian
- NRG Ao Kuang
Clash Map Update:
- New art style which includes Egyptian-themed map, new Titans, new Minions, new Towers, and new Phoenixes.
- Map layout changes include widened Center Area, new paths to Centered Area, and adjusted outer paths.
- New Jungle Boss, Apophis.
Conquest Map Update:
- Small adjustments to Jungle paths have been made to equalize time and distance between objectives on Order and Chaos sides of the map.
- Gameplay changes include -1:00 start time, Minions spawn at 0:00, and the entire Jungle spawning at 0:30.
- Kill Bounty changes include the opportunity to earn an additional 10% XP based on level difference.
- New Boss, Portal Demon.
- New Jungle Buff, Cyclops Rogue.
- New Purple Jungle Buff.
- New Oracle Harpy camp.
- The scaling of Jungle Monsters has been adjusted.
Season 4 Consumables:
- New Ritual consumable added.
- New Chalice consumable added.
- New updates made to pre-existing consumables.
Season 4 Item Updates:
- Can now sort the store by Crowd Control Reduction % (CCR).
- New Penetration stat added.
To browse through the lengthy 4.01 patch notes on item-specific stats, or for a look at all the new skins added in, be sure to head over to the official SMITE website.Back To Top