RiME - Full Achievement List
RiME by Tequila Works is an upcoming indie puzzle game that features a variety of interesting tasks and achievements. Recently, RiME’s full achievement list was leaked. Upon reading through the achievement list, players may find they have more questions about the game than ever before. However, despite having to wait until RiME is released on May 26th to learn the answers, it’s still nice to get a little hint at what’s to come.
Below, we’ve listed every achievement you can unlock in RiME!
- Ancient Treasure: Try to wake up the lost Sentinel (25 points).
- Ask for a Miracle: Pay it forward (50 points).
- Bite the Dust: Break the five strange statues (25 points).
- Blend in with the Surroundings: Move undetected amongst the shades (25 points).
- Careful Steps: Don’t smash the eggs (25 points).
- Dark and Quiet: Complete the labyrinth without making a sound (25 points).
- Don’t Say No: Leave denial behind (25 points).
- From the Sky to the Abyss: Witness the resting place of the once mighty (25 points).
- Full Wardrobe: Collect all the outfits (50 points).
- Funeral Flowers: Find a nice resting place (25 points).
- Good Intentions: Try to undo a mistake (25 points).
- Happy Family: Reunite the family (25 points).
- Hold Your Breath: Use only one bubble in the underwater cave (25 points).
- It’s a Process: Reassemble all the emblems (50 points).
- Jars in the Sand: Break lots of jars (25 points).
- Lighten Up: Light many lights (25 points).
- Lost Lullaby: Complete the lost lullaby (25 points).
- No Hope: Hit your lowest point (50 points).
- Patience: Turning your back to the truth and persevering will lead you nowhere (50 points).
- Racing: Be faster than the Sentinels (25 points).
- Reckless Cannonball: The higher, the funnier (25 points).
- Sweet Memory: Reunite with the white shade (50 points).
- That Went too Far: Throw something as far as you can (25 points).
- The Path of Light: Bring light to the labyrinth of darkness (25 points).
- The Truth: Peek through all the keyholes (50 points).
- To Let Go: Accept things as they are (50 points).
- Toyful Child: Collect all the toys (25 points).
- Unbearable: From victim to victor (50 points).
- What Lies in the Deep: Find the shark (25 points).
- Without a Trace: Respect the past (25 points).
- Wrong Direction: The other way was safer (25 points).
There are 31 listed achievements for RiME, many of which are extremely vague in terms of how you complete them. Because RiME isn’t scheduled to release for another couple of months, you shouldn’t read too much into these achievements.
An achievement like, “Accept things as they are,” could relate to any number of in-game possibilities. Now that you’ve seen the full achievement list for RiME, let us know what you think the game will be like in the comments below!Back To Top