Yooka-Laylee Gets Launch Day Update
Yooka-Laylee by Playtonic will be receiving a launch day patch in
For a look at what to expect, here are the full Yooka-Laylee launch day patch notes.
- [Fixed] Camera will become locked in place after completing Gravity Room challenge in Galleon.
- [Fixed] Grappling the seeds as they break in
Planker’schallenge causes erratic behavior in MoodymazeMarsh.
- [Fixed] Game
softlocksand has to be reset if the player leaves the course and faints during the Nimble race in Tribalstack Tropics.
- [Fixed] Softlock will sometimes occur on the Hub C slide if the player faints at the same moment as the timer reaching zero.
- [Fixed] If the player leaves the Breeze Block’s room in the
IcymetricPalace in GlitterglazeGlacier but remains in the world and returns to the same room then the isometric camera will be deactivated.
- [Fixed] If
playeris killed by a Bizzy in Hub B and knocked back into the archive door at the exact same time, the screen will still transition. When the player respawns, they will be unable to move.
- Performance improvements to various camera
transistionsin the introductory cutscene.
- Performance improvements to Shipwreck Creek and
- Performance improvements when using the light beam in the
IcymetricPalace within GlitterglazeGlacier.
- Performance improvements during the House of Cards ball roll course in Capital
- Performance improvements in the Bee-Bop arcade game.
Overall, the launch day patch for Yooka-Laylee looks promising, especially with all the camera fixes it implements. Are you looking forward to Yooka-Laylee’s release on April 11th? Let us know in the comments below!Back To Top