Surviving Cooking Fever's Fast Food Court Challenge
In Cooking Fever, the first big challenge you’ll take on is at the fast food court. After completing the first 40 levels, you’ll be invited to play an additional 15 special levels, each rewarding you with a puzzle piece if you can meet the required amount of revenue. It sounds simple but if you’re someone who’s attempted this, then you know just how challenging it is.
The thing is, in order to participate, you’ll need 16,500 coins and 14 diamonds. If you win the challenge, you’ll walk away with about double that amount. This reward sounds like it would be worth your while but to truly enter the fast food court challenge fully prepared, you’re going to dish out about the same amount (or more) in coins and gems to level up your restaurant. If that doesn’t bother you and you’re just up for a good challenge, then by all means—go for it!
As stated before, if you want to enter the challenge and win, there are a few things you should do to ensure that you are completely prepared.
Stock Up On Gems
You’ll quickly find out that in Cooking Fever, the best upgrades and items will cost you gems. If you aren’t savvy to the many ways to earn gems then this can quickly become frustrating. Here’s a few proven methods that will help you start earning lots of gems regularly.
How To Earn More Gems:
- Open the Cooking Fever app every day. After 7 days, you’ll start getting a daily reward of 2 gems.
- Earn experience points and level up. You’ll start off with earning 2 gems each time you level up but as you progress, you’ll eventually start earning 7.
- Get to level 7 and hit up the casino. After cashing in on your daily reward, take a trip to the casino and bet 500 coins until you win 15 gems. You can repeat this process every 12 hours for a total of 30 gems per day but you’ll need a good amount of coins.
Raise Your Daily Income
Another form of in-game currency that you’re going to need a lot of are coins. This is generated from completing levels in restaurants and as a part of your Daily Income. If you want to generate lots of coins daily then you can this by unlocking restaurants.
When you unlock a restaurant such as the Bakery, Barcelona Sports Bar and Pizzeria, then you’ll be able to claim the Daily Income generated by them. If you achieve 3 stars for all the levels, then you can get a decent amount of coins everyday. To claim the Daily Income, you’ll have to manually click on the Claim button of each restaurant.
Upgrade Your Restaurant
Now that you’ve got a steady flow of gems coming in, it’s time to upgrade that dingy fast food court into a 5-star restaurant. This is how Cooking Fever gets you with these challenges. It’s not that you can’t complete them. It’s walking away with enough money by the end of the challenge that’s the hard part. Here are a few things you can do to boost the amount of money your customer’s dish out.
- Make sure that you’ve completed all the interior upgrades for the fast food court.
- Get all your kitchen items to upgrade level 2.
- Once you’ve done that, make sure to get your Cola Dispenser, Hamburger Tabletop, Hot Dog Tabletop, Food Warmer, Ketchup, Lettuce Leaves, Tomatoes, and Cupcake kitchen items to upgrade level 3.
- When you reach level 17, invest in the automatic burger and sausage machine.
Beat The Special Level Challenge
Once you’ve mastered these 3 steps in Cooking Fever, then you should finally be prepared to take on the Fast Food Court challenge. Make sure to watch the video below if you want to see how to approach this difficult but highly rewarding time management game.
If you like Cooking Fever, try these guides for other fun mobile games such as these ultimate tips and tricks to Crash Arena Turbo Stars and learn what it takes to earn more coins in Bit City.Back To Top