PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Early Access Week 10 Update
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds continues to ride an endless wave of success, and now the developers have released the full patch notes for the game’s Early Access Week 10 Update. The patch focuses primarily on minor bug fixes, though the Battlegrounds team has noted that they’re hard at work fixing the framerate and performance issues players have been experiencing.
The Early Access Week 10 Update is set to launch on Thursday, June 1st at 5 p.m. (KST), 1 a.m. (PDT), 8 a.m. (UTC). The update is projected to require around an hour to complete, so be be sure to get your Battlegrounds fix in before the update starts rolling out. Below, we have the full patch notes for the upcoming Early Access Week 10 Update in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds!
Battlegrounds - Week 10 Update
- Improved performance by reducing effects played excessively during vehicle crashes.
- Improved performance on the server in relation to vehicles.
- Fixed a crash related to unequipping an item.
- Fixed a crash related to when vehicles crashed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to die without entering the REVIVE state when being shot by a shotgun or a full-auto weapon in DUO or SQUAD modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused other players' voice chat to be heard at high volume on the airplane.
- Fixed a bug that caused breath gauge to be shown incorrectly in certain situations.
- Partially fixed a bug that caused a player to “die from falling” after getting stuck in buildings or vehicles.
- Fixed a bug that caused sound to stutter when many players are swimming.
- Fixed a bug that caused translucent crosshair to be shown on VSS scope.
- Fixed a bug that caused a player to go back into the REVIVE state when two players start the revive action and one cancels.
What do you think of the latest Battlegrounds patch? Let us know in the comments below!
For more on Battlegrounds here at IndieObscura, be sure to check out our guide on using ReShade in Battlegrounds, find out how to create and join a custom match in Battlegrounds, and recap our guide on how to fix connection and performance issues in Battlegrounds.
By reading through the patch notes, you should now know what changes have been made in the Early Access Week 10 Update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.Back To Top