Morphite Coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam, PS4, and Xbox One in September
In a super-developer collaboration of sorts, Crescent Moon Games is teaming up with We’re Five Games and Blowfish Studios to create a sci-fi space exploration game called Morphite. Earlier today, the developers revealed the release date and platforms for Morphite with a new gameplay trailer over on the Crescent Moon Games YouTube channel. We’ve linked the Morphite trailer down below.
Morphite will be available for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Steam, and iOS on September 7th. Sorry Android users, but there’s no word on whether Morphite will be available for Android just yet.
Morphite is a single-player, sci-fi FPS that focuses on player exploration with an intriguing narrative. Players fill the shoes of Myrah Kale, a space station resident who discovers a rare material called Morphite while heading out to gather supplies. Myrah embarks on a journey through space in search of the coveted resource while revealing details from her past. Players must fly to various planets where they will encounter exotic creatures in a variety of different environments.
Morphite seems a bit like a low-poly version of No Man’s Sky, as the two games share multiple similarities. Players must scan creatures and gather resources to power their ship and trade with other galactic inhabitants. However, Morphite has several other features including environmental puzzles, space battles, and a fully-voiced storyline that will help to set it apart.
Morphite’s Game Features:
- Beautiful Stylized Low-Poly Look
- Environmental puzzle solving
- Scan creatures to sell their bio information to upgrade your ship and weapons.
- Find various upgrades throughout your adventures.
- Huge bosses to battle
- Navigate the stars with an easy to use Starmap system.
- Random encounters aboard your ship
- Real-time space combat
- Space trading
- Resource collection and trading
- Find random weapons and vehicles on various planets
- Upgrade your suit to survive harsher conditions
- Fully voiced main storyline
Keep an eye out for Morphite in September 2017. We’ll be sure to keep you posted as soon as a specific release date is revealed.Back To Top