Absolver patch 1.05 fixes achievements on PC, PS4 to follow
Absolver has done pretty well out of launch week but that hasn’t meant developers Sloclap have rested back on their laurels.
The indie team has been hard at work fixing server problems, lag and a few achievement bugs in the PC version. The changes will be rolled out to PS4 as soon as they’re past Sony’s stringent checking department so console Prospects would have long until they’re benefitting from reduced lag.
Here’s the full changelist of patch 1.05:
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
- Improved overall stability