Stars in Shadow: Legacies DLC Adds Playable Cyborgs
Developer Ashdar Games and publisher Iceberg Interactive have launched the first expansion for their turn-based 4X strategy game, Stars in Shadow. The Legacies DLC expansion is available digitally on PC for $4.99 and requires the base game.
The Stars in Shadow: Legacies DLC adds a new playable faction called the Tinkers, a race of cyborgs who worship an ancient mega-machine named Dzibix, who happens to also cover the surface of their arid home planet. The Tinkers have developed into a cybernetic civilization, with custom spaceships and advanced technologies. A new minor faction called Arda Seed adds new starships, stations, and gameplay elements to Stars in Shadow as well.
The Stars in Shadow: Legacies DLC includes the following:
- New playable faction: Tinkers
- New population type: cyborgs
- New planetary special: Planetary Debris Rings and Asteroid Bases
- Space Habitats and Re-deployable Mobile Stations
- New minor faction: Arda Seed
- New “Hyperspace Anomaly” locations
- Technology Boosts and Researchable Artifacts
- Herald encounters
- New technologies, weapons and encounters
For a detailed look at the new faction and gameplay features in the Stars in Shadow: Legacies DLC, check out the video from Iceberg Interactive below.Back To Top