PlayStation Store Black Friday 2017: PS Plus Early Access Deals
Sony’s PSN Black Friday early access sale went live today on the PlayStation Store, offering discounts for PlayStation Plus members a week ahead of Black Friday 2017. For now, the PS Plus Early Access Black Friday sale features discounts on a limited selection of PS4 games. More games will be added to the Black Friday sale lineup on Tuesday, November 21, when the PSN Black Friday sale opens up to the general public.
Through Monday, PS Plus members can save 40-50 percent on digital versions of popular games like South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Overwatch, and Assassin’s Creed Origins, amongst others. We’ve listed a few of the noteworthy bargains in the PSN early access sale below.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins - $41.99 (30% Savings)
- EA Sports NHL 18 - $29.99 (50% Savings)
- FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition - $47.99 (40% Savings)
- Madden NFL 18 - $29.99 (50% Savings)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - $41.99 (30% Savings)
- NBA 2K18 Legend Edition - $59.99 (40% Savings)
- Need for Speed Payback - $35.99 (40% Savings)
- Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition - $29.99 (50% Savings)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole - $41.99 (30% Savings)
- WWE 2K18 - $35.99 (40% Savings)
The PSN early access deals last until November 21 at 8am PT. For the full lineup of games available during the PS Plus Early Access Black Friday Sale, head over to the PlayStation Store sale page.
If you’re looking for more deals on PS4 consoles, games, and accessories, check out our guides to the Best PS4 Black Friday Deals of 2017.Back To Top