PUBG Receives Another Major Update on Xbox One
Bluehole and PUBG Corp. have been working hard to improve the quality and stability of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on the Xbox One ever since it launched last December. An update which PUBG Corp. deployed right before Christmas certainly helped to smooth out the Xbox One version’s rough edges a bit, and now the studio has released yet another update which tunes up the game’s inner workings.
According to this forum post from PUBG Corp, the newest Xbox One update includes quality-of-life fixes and improvements which are based off of player feedback. Those who are playing the Xbox One version of PUBG are encouraged to keep submitting feedback as PUBG Corp. continues to improve the game throughout 2018.
The full patch notes for the new Xbox One update can be found below:
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option.
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates.
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA / EU / Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows.
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish.
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting.
- PhysX performance enhancements.
- Server FPS slightly increased.
- Client FPS slightly increased.
- Some VFX received slight optimizations.
- Music on/off option added.
- Addressed a number of known crashes.
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source.
For more PUBG coverage, be sure to read our recent guide on how to fix the game’s "Account Already Exists" error if you find yourself the unfortunate victim of this annoying bug.Back To Top