Epic Games Releases Fortnite 2.4.2 Patch Notes
Epic Games recently released the patch notes for Fortnite’s upcoming 2.4.2 update and beyond. In the patch notes, a new Crossbow weapon is unveiled alongside a variety of exclusive Valentine’s Day skins and events.
To help you catch up on everything Epic Games has up its sleeve for Fortnite, be sure to check out the full 2.4.2 patch notes below!
Fortnite - 2.4.2 Patch Notes
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
- Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- Removed harsh high-frequency sound from the Chomp Jr pickaxe.
- Crossbow: This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type. Found from floor loot and treasure chests. This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
Fortnite - Save the World
- Known Issue: Chests have low-resolution graphics on the results screen.
- Trophies will now properly be awarded to PS4 players.
- Valentine’s Event: Special Valentine’s questline, Valentines-themed Heroes, Cupid Crossbow.
- New reactive quest type.
- Opt-In Difficulty increase for greater challenge and rewards.
- Spring it on Event: Week 1 of the ‘Spring it On’ questline released, new Event Store items.
- Complete in-game music overhaul (Orchestra Edition).
- Stamina Part 1 - Player Movement.
- Quest Map Improvements.
- Spring it on Event: Week 2 of ‘Spring it On’ questline released, new Event Store items.
- Inventory w/Crafting in the front end.
What do you think of the new features and updates making their way to Fortnite? Is there anything in particular you’re excited for? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below! For more on Fortnite, be sure to check out the game’s official website here.Back To Top