PUBG Mobile adds Miramar map in new update
PUBG Mobile players have a lot to look forward to today following the release of the game’s 0.5.0 update. The update’s main highlight? Miramar, the desert-themed map, has officially been added to to the game.
PUBG Mobile is now the first platform outside of PC to add the Miramar map selection, though it’s still scheduled to release for Xbox One sometime in the near future.
Aside from new areas to explore in Miramar, the 0.5.0 update introduces a plethora of new in-game content including Progress Missions, Local Quick Teams, a Region System, a PUBG Mobile shop, and a Secret Stash where players can sell items at a discount.
As with most patches, patch 0.5.0 also includes technical improvements such as camera smoothness, a language-specific chat, and overhauled sound effects. For a full look at everything coming to PUBG Mobile via patch 0.5.0 in addition to the Miramar map, be sure to read through the official patch notes below!
PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 Patch Notes
- Desert map ("Miramar") is now available for selection. See if you can find the new vehicles and weapons!
- New Progress Missions: collect progress rewards when you reach new levels, then take on new missions.
- Added weekly Activity missions: earn rewards based on your Activity.
- Added local quick team feature: enter a 6-digit code to team up with friends that are next to you.
- Added Synergy and Connections: interact with your friends in-game to raise Synergy, then build Connections when your Synergy is high enough.
- Added Regions: now you can choose your region and flag.
- Added language-specific chat channels: there is now an additional channel based on the language of your choice.
- Added more avatars.
- Now you can collect rewards for every new tier reached in Season 2.
- Added a Shop, where you can preview and purchase new outfits and items.
- Added a Secret Stash, where you can purchase special discounted items.
- Spectator mode smoothness improved.
- Striking sounds and effects added to melee combat.
- Parachute camera smoothness improved.
- Initial parachute speed increased to match the PC version.
- Improved climbing check during running.
- Picture styles now available on all devices.
- Added sound effects for breaking doors.
- Improved display of personal information and results.
- Improved team invitation flow.
What do you think of the latest PUBG Mobile update? Are you excited to be able to explore the Miramar map in PUBG Mobile? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments!Back To Top