Swedish Tank TankRewards Missions Begin on January 13
If you enjoy piloting World of Tanks’ new line of Swedish tanks or if you find yourself cackling with glee every time you blow one up, the newest series of TankRewards missions is for you.
There are three missions in total, and each mission grants a single TankRewards point upon completion. The missions are as follows:
- TankRewards Daily Mission: Earn 20,000 XP in any tier IV or higher vehicle (can be completed once per day).
- TankRewards Swedish Champion: Win 10 battles in any tier IV or higher Swedish vehicle (can be completed a maximum of t10 times per account).
- TankRewards Swedish Hunter: Destroy 10 Swedish vehicles while piloting any tier IV or higher vehicle (can be completed a maximum of 10 times per account).
Using the above math, a total of 71 points can be earned during the time period in which these missions are available (January 13th to March 6th), and depending on how many points a player earns, they’ll be granted the following prizes once the event ends:
- Level 1 (10 Points): Standard Supply Crate
- Level 2 (20 Points): Player’s choice of Personal Reserve or Standard Supply Crate
- Level 3 (30 Points): Player’s choice of Equipment or Standard Supply Crate
- Level 4 (45 Points): Player’s choice of Strv m/42-57 A 2, Skoda T 40, T-3485M, or Standard Supply Crate
- Level 5 (60 Points): Deluxe Supply Crate
For more on the latest World of Tanks coverage, be sure to check out our recent look at the best World of Tanks YouTubers.
Back To Top