Ghost Recon Wildlands - How to Unlock New Guns
Ghost Recon Wildlands sets players loose in a huge open-world to explore and shoot things. However, you can’t shoot things without guns, which is why it’s important to know how to unlock new guns in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
The following information is based on the most recent closed beta, so weapon names and types could change by the time the game is released on your chosen platform. Check back with us for an updated list as more information is revealed.
How to Unlock New Guns
In order to unlock new guns in Ghost Recon Wildlands, all you have to do is explore the map. Hidden around the map are crates which can contain various items like guns, gear, accessories, and more. By accessing these crates and gaining intel, you will be able to unlock new guns.
As mentioned above, the following list contains all currently known weapons in Ghost Recon Wildlands. When the game becomes available to the public, be sure to check back for an updated and complete list of all guns in Ghost Recon Wildlands, as well as more information on how to unlock new guns.
Ghost Recon Wildlands has its guns split into different archetypes: Assault Rifles, Light Machine Guns, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, and Shotguns.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Assault Rifles
- AUG A3
- 805 Bren A2
- R5 RGP
- ACR - The ACR is arguably one of the best assault rifles in the game, so learn where to find the ACR as soon as possible.
- M4A1 - Another excellent assault rifle, but you'll need to fight through the UNIDAD to unlock the M4A1.
- Mk 17
- AK12 GR Network
- El Commandante
- Hers Ak-47
- His Ak-47
- M4A1 Tactical
- SIG556 Llama
Ghost Recon Wildlands Light Machine Guns
- Stoner LMG A1
- Type 95
- El Baston
Ghost Recon Wildlands Submachine Guns
- MP5 - This gun is unlocked automatically when you start the game.
- P90 - Learn how to unlock the P90 in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- 9MM C1
- MPX - Find the MPX in the Mojocoyo province of Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- Scorpion EVO 3
- Vector .45 ACP - Track down the Vector .45 ACP to change your combat style.
- Experimento #42
Ghost Recon Wildlands Sniper Rifles
Not only are the Sniper Rifles in Ghost Recon Wildlands extremely powerful, they can even be customized with superior optics. If you're having trouble improving a Sniper Rifle, be sure to hunt down the T5Xi Tactical to improve your weapon.
- Dragunov (SVD)
- G28 - The G28 is an extremely high rate-of-fire sniper, here's how to get the G28.
- HTI - The HTI is Ghost Recon Wildlands' highest damage sniper rifle, so be sure to track it down.
- MSR - Learn where to find the MSR, the best sniper rifle in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- Chica Mala
- Lanza Sagrada
- The Warhawk
Ghost Recon Wildlands Shotguns
- Super Shorty
- El Cuentista
- El Obsequio
Ghost Recon Wildlands also includes Sidearms, which are also split into categories: Compact Machine Guns and Handguns.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Compact Machine Guns
- Santa Blanca Skorpion
Ghost Recon Wildlands Handguns
- 7 USG
- D-50 - Finding the D-50 or "Desert Eagle", is a must as it is the best pistol in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- El General
- La Novena
- Lady Killer
All of the weapons listed above are based on what was available during the most recent closed beta, so their names could potentially change before the final game is released. As such, be sure to read through the list above, do a bit of research, and identify which guns you want to collect.
By reading this guide, you should now know how to unlock new guns in Ghost Recon Wildlands.Back To Top