Infinite Warfare: Shaolin Shuffle - Pack-A-Punch Parts Guide
After turning on the power in the new Infinite Warfare Shaolin Shuffle zombies map, your next task is to unlock the Pack-A-Punch machine. The Pack-A-Punch has been a staple in Call of Duty: Zombies, allowing players to upgrade weapons to maximize their effectiveness. For this guide, we will show you how to find all the parts to unlock the room to the Pack-A-Punch machine in the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Shaolin Shuffle Zombies DLC.
How to Unlock Pack-A-Punch
Before you can unlock the Pack-A-Punch, you must first turn on all four power switches to supply it with energy. Head over to our guide on how to turn on the power in Shaolin Shuffle if you still need to complete this step.
Once you have the power running, the next step is to track down three hidden items. Similar to Zombies in Spaceland, the three items required for unlocking the Pack-A-Punch are found throughout the map and can be collected in any order.
Pink Cat Flyer
To unlock the doors to the Pink Cat Strip Club, you must first find one of their flyers. These look just like the pink posters outside the club. Look for the Pink Cat Flyer in one of these locations:
- On the sidewalk, just outside of the Pink Cat Strip Club.
- On the rooftop of the Inferno Room Lounge, on a small table near the Quickies perk machine.
- On the rooftop by Racing Stripes, upon a folding chair besides some wooden palettes.
- In a corner alley outside the Black Cat Dojo. Look for an oil drum.
Next, you’ll need to track down a Film Reel. Like the Pink Cat Flyer, the Film Reel is found in one of several locations:
- In the huge tunnel in the street outside of the Inferno Room, look on top of a wooden crate at the end of the tunnel.
- Within the Rat King’s underground lair itself, search inside one of the sewer pipes around the walls.
- Inside the Inferno Room Lounge, head across the catwalk and search the brown couches.
- Head up the stairs across from the Bang Bangs perk machine, and look for the Film Reel atop some stacked paper and boxes on the far wall.
Strip Club Token
Finally, you’ll need to acquire a Strip Club Token. This will be used on the door to the Projector Room once you get inside the Strip Club. Luckily, the Strip Club Token is only found in one location: underneath the Tuff ‘Nuff perk machine in the Underground.
For a visual rundown of where to find each part to unlock the Pack-A-Punch, check out the video below from Laggin24x.
Once you have collected all three items, head back to the Pink Cat Strip Club and use the Flyer to open the front doors. Then, use the Token to open the door to the left of the Private Rooms. Inside this new room, you’ll find a projector that will play the Film Reel you found earlier.
When you put the Film Reel into the projector, the projection creates a portal on the wall which serves as a gateway to the Projection Room containing the Pack-A-Punch machine.
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Shaolin Shuffle Zombies map is unique in that you can upgrade the Pack-A-Punch machine itself to get better weapons. We have a separate guide to show you how to double upgrade the Pack-A-Punch, so be sure to head over there now that you know how to find all the parts to unlock the Pack-A-Punch machine in the Shaolin Shuffle Zombies map.Back To Top