May TankRewards Missions Honor General Creighton Abrams
As you might already know by now, May is Military Appreciation Month, and Wargaming is doing their part by using this month’s series of TankRewards missions to honor one of the greatest tank commanders in U.S. history: General Creighton Abrams. In accordance with previous TankRewards months, those who manage to complete enough missions and earn enough points will be eligible for some pretty sweet prizes, and we’ve detailed exactly what those missions and prizes are below.
There are three different TankRewards missions available during the month of May, all of which won’t go live until tomorrow, May 5th, so you still have some time to plan your strategies. Note that the daily mission can be completed once per day until the missions conclude on June 5th. This means that a player can earn a total of 31 points if they do the daily mission every single day.
The first Battle of Arracourt mission will only award a point the first five times you complete it, while the second Battle of Arracourt mission can only be completed once and will thus only award one point. That means a maximum of 67 points can be earned in total.
● Earn 20,000 XP over any number of random battles while piloting any tier IV or higher vehicle to earn one TankRewards point and one Personal Reserve (+100 percent XP for one hour).
Battle of Arracourt 1
● Destroy three German tanks over any number of battles while piloting the M4 Sherman, the M10 Wolverine, the M18 Hellcat, or the M4A3E8 Thunderbolt VII to earn one TankRewards point and one Personal Reserve (+100 percent XP for one hour).
Battle of Arracourt 2
● Win a total of 15 games using the same selection of tanks from the first Battle of Arracourt mission to earn one TankRewards point and one Personal Reserve (+100 percent XP for one hour).
In addition to the rewards listed above, players who complete the daily mission across all 31 days will also earn themselves an extra five Personal Reserves (+50 percent credits for one hour) and three exclusive “31” emblems which can be applied to any vehicle. Meanwhile, those who complete the first Battle of Arracourt mission five times will get a bonus cache of consumables that include three Large Repair Kits, three Large First Aid Kits, and three Auto Fire Extinguishers.
Once the May TankRewards period is over and the points have been tallied up, players will be rewarded with various prizes based on how many points they earned using the following scale:
● A Standard Supply Crate which could contain consumables, Personal Reserves, or a Premium tank.
● The player’s choice of a Standard Supply Crate, a Medium Spall Liner mod, a Medium Gun Runner mod, or a Ventilation Class II mod.
● The player’s choice of a Standard Supply Crate or a Matilda BP tank, a Ram II tank, or an M4 Improved tank.
● An Upgraded Supply Crate which could contain consumables, equipment, Personal Reserves, or a high-tier Premium tank.
For more on Military Appreciation Month, be sure to read about Wargaming’s involvement in the Project V.A.L.O.R. project. You can also watch the an interview video down below which features various veterans who helped to make World of Tanks into the authentic and exhilarating experience it is today.Back To Top