Battlefield 1's Prise de Tahure Patch Notes
The long awaited French night-time map Prise de Tahure has rolled out across the PS4, Xbox One and PC this morning. The new map comes alongside several game updates, including bug fixes, weapon balancing and more.
Premium Pass members and those that bought the They Shall Not Pass expansion will get the new map for free. Prise de Tahure is the second night-only map in the game, and while it is the biggest addition to the game as part of the July update, every Battlefield 1 player will need to download it. On the PC, the patch is roughly 4GB in size, but file sizes are yet to be confirmed for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Here's the full patch notes:
MAPS & MODES
- Soissons: Adjusted Flag D capture area in Frontlines to improve map balance.
- Nivelle Nights: Fixed a bug where the Out of Bounds grayscale screen-effect would sometimes fail to enable.
- Nivelle Nights: Fixed an issue where field kits in sector five in a Rush game could be used before the sector was active.
- Fort de Vaux: Players should no longer be able to get on top of the fort around the courtyard area.
- Updated the Map Voting system to exclude the previous map (as well as the current map) from the random selection pool to prevent the possible A-B-A-B map play pattern.
- Game will now cancel matchmaking whenever backing out of the Operations globe screen. This to prevent a lingering blur state of the globe.
- Synchronized damage taken effect to the actual shooter networked state. Previously it lead to out of sync effects where the shooter was not yet visible.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when a player joined late and a player just dropped/picked up a weapon.
- Fixed a disconnect issue that could occur when loading a map.
- Premium Friends - Non-Premium players' score will now show 0 throughout the match on all Scoreboards and End-of-Round screens.
- Added new setting to allow for limited number of specific kits.
- Added setting for round time limit multiplier.
- Added setting for Unlimited Magazines.
- Countdown stops if players drop: Lowered the required player count for countdown to start game round to the minimum number of players required to finish a game if preround is enabled. The player count is unchanged if preround is disabled.
- Implemented a latency soft lock option where players with a ping higher than 100ms higher get kicked automatically.
- Fixed issue where the "Player-Created Content" option was grayed-out, unusable, and set to "Hide" after booting the title without a network connection.
- Fixed the wrong transport driver chase camera caption in the controls UI.
- The networking issues icons will not show up in Spectator Mode anymore.
Prise de Tahure is now available on the PS4, Xbox One and PC for Battlefield 1 Premium members.Back To Top