All Blackout helicopter locations in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
If you recently started playing the Blackout mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, you may be wondering where all of the helicopter locations are. Adding a different flavor to the battle royale genre, Blackout offers helicopters can be flown around the map. Not only is this fun
Because of the sheer volume of players that want to try these helicopters out for themselves, though, it can be hard to grab one. As such, we recommend learning where all of the helicopters are and attempting to land near one at the start of the game. Not sure where to find these helicopters? We’ve got you covered! Below, we’ve put together a quick guide on all Blackout helicopter locations in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
All Blackout Helicopter Locations in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
In the Blackout mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, there are helicopters which you can hop in and fly around the map. There are several helicopters located throughout the Blackout map, upping the odds that you may be able to grab one before someone else does. Of course, the best way to get a helicopter is to find and claim one at the start of the match.
To do this, you’ll need to know where the helicopters spawn in Blackout. Note that other players will likely try the same method, so be prepared to fight for your helicopter if needed. In the map shown above, you can see all of the helicopter locations in the Blackout mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. When we’ve encountered helicopters, almost all of them have been parked on top of helipads.
This makes sense, as it’d be strange to find a helicopter out in the middle of nowhere. To help you pinpoint the locations shown on the map, we’ve also listed out the locations of all helicopters in Blackout below.
- Turbine: A helicopter can be found near the Turbine area. It’s located to the east at a bend in the main road.
- Factory: A helicopter can be found near the Factory. To the south, the helicopter can be spotted between two large metal drum cylinders.
- Construction Site: A helicopter can be found at the Construction Site in Blackout. It’s located atop a helipad on a skyscraper to the northeast.
- Firing Range: Two helicopters can be found at the Firing Range area in Blackout. The first is in a fenced area to the south of the Firing Range. The second is near the bridge that heads into Rivertown.
- Estates: A helicopter can be found on the eastern side of the Estates in Blackout. You can find it parked atop a helipad surrounded by a perimeter wall.
- Cargo Docks: A helicopter can be found in the Cargo Docks area. Towards the base of the docks near the shore, you’ll be able to spot the helicopter parked and ready to go.
- Nuketown Island: A helicopter can be found near Nuketown Island. It’s located at the end of a street that connects the main road to Nuketown Island itself.
Again, the best way to get a helicopter in Blackout is to grab one at the start of a match. While you’ll likely have to fight other players for it, once you claim your helicopter you won’t have to worry too much about someone stealing it from you mid-air. Of course, once you land, you’ll want to keep a watchful eye on it in case someone decides to sneak into the cockpit while you’re busy grabbing supplies.
For more on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, be sure to check out some of our previous guides including how to get the Gold Spork in the Zombies mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, where to turn on the power in the Blood of the Dead map in Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies, and when Create a Class unlocks in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
By reading through this guide, you should now know where all of the helicopters are located in the Blackout mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.Back To Top