Team Cherry announce Hollow Knight sequel, Silksong
Today, developer Team Cherry dropped a bombshell by confirming the upcoming release of a Hollow Knight sequel called
Team Cherry Announce Hollow Knight Sequel,
Hollow Knight originally released back in February of 2017. Since its release, the critically acclaimed indie has gone on to establish an extremely dedicated fanbase. One of the more interesting aspects in regards to the sequel announcement comes dates back to Hollow Knight’s crowdfunding campaign.
According to Team Cherry, Kickstarter backers who spend a minimum of $10AUD will receive a free copy of Hollow Knight:
- Discover a whole new kingdom! Explore coral forests, mossy grottos, gilded cities
andmisted moors as you ascend to the shining citadel at the top of the world.
- Engage in lethal acrobatic action! Wield a whole new suite of nimble moves as you dance between foes in deadly, beautiful combat.
- Craft powerful tools! Master an ever-expanding arsenal of weapons, traps
andmechanisms to confound your enemies and explore new heights.
- Solve shocking quests! Hunt down rare beasts, unearth ancient mysteries and search for lost treasures to
fulfilthe wishes of the downtrodden and restore the kingdom’s hope. Prepare for the unexpected!
- Face over 150 all-new foes! Beasts and hunters, assassins and kings, monsters and knights – defeat them all with bravery and skill!
- Experience a stunning orchestral score! Hollow Knight’s award-winning composer, Christopher Larkin, returns to bring melancholy melodies, symphonic strings and heart-thumping, soul strumming boss themes to the adventure.
- Challenge Silk Soul mode! Once you conquer the game, test your skills in an all-new
modethat spins the game into a unique, challenging experience.
No release date has been announced for Hollow Knight:
Until then, we recommend playing through the original Hollow Knight which is available on all platforms including Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Mac, and Linux. For more on Hollow Knight: