Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges leaked
Along with Season 9 Week 7 challenges, Fortnite players have a new list of 14 Days of Summer challenges to review. Unlike this week’s challenges, the 14 Days of Summer challenges were leaked early. How early is hard to say, as dataminers uncovered the information from the recently released v9.30 update.
Outside of an image featuring all 14 Days of Summer challenges, key details including a start date for the Limited Time Mode remain unknown. Despite this, players can still prepare for the 14 Days of Summer challenges ahead of time by reviewing the full list of challenges shown in the datamined image.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges Leaked
The leaked image comes courtesy of Twitter user @FireMonkeyFN. According to information gleaned by dataminers, the list represents a full set of challenges for an upcoming 14 Days of Summer event. At the very bottom, you can even catch a glimpse at the reward given after completing all 14 challenges.
The reward seems to be a type of blender Back Bling featuring the smiling face of Peely, though it’s unclear whether this is the only reward or if it’s part of a larger reward pack. Other interesting tidbits include the promise of a “daily unvaulted weapon” which players are still trying to decipher the meaning of.
While no release date was attached to the information, it’s possible the 14 Days of Summer event will drop during the first two weeks of July as part of a new content update for Fortnite. Other players have wagered this guess as well, and it’ll be interesting to see whether or not it proves correct. Until the 14 Days of Summer event is live, we have the unique opportunity to read through the full list of challenges and get prepared.
Below, we’ve listed all 14 Days of Summer challenges shown in the image provided by @FireMonkeyFN.
All 14 Days of Summer Challenges in Fortnite
- Dance at (1) different beach party.
- Bounce a giant beach ball in (5) different matches.
- (5) Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun.
- Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in (5) different matches.
- Pop (5) party balloon decorations.
- Search unicorn floaties at (1) swimming hole.
- Hit a player with a water balloon in (3) different matches.
- Bounce off a giant beach umbrella in (3) different matches.
- Score (250,000) trick points with a Driftboard with Neon Tropics applied to it.
- Launch fireworks found along the river bank (1).
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board (1).
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in (1) a single match.
- Search the
loading screen (1). Destroy (7) grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool.
Back To Top