How to complete Dragon Quest Builders 2 Tablet Targets
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Tablet Targets are like little building challenges to keep life on the Isle of Awakening a little more fun. Completing Tablet Targets will unlock and upgrade special tools to help you with more building, like the coveted Transform-O-Trowel. There are Tablet Targets for each of the main areas of the Isle of Awakening, unlocked when you return from the story mission islands. We'll go through them and let you know how to complete all Dragon Quest Builders 2 Tablet Targets as we find them. Let's get building!
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Tablet Targets rewards
When you complete enough Tablet Targets, the Hairy Hermit will bestow upon you a brand new tool to help you build, or upgrade one of your current tools to be more helpful.
- 5 Tablet Targets complete: Transform-O-Trowel – Allows you to replace blocks with the one you are holding.
- 15 Tablet Targets complete: Transform-O-Trowel upgrade – Allows you to place a large number of blocks of the one you are holding.
- 20 Tablet Targets complete: Magic Pencil – Creates a blueprint of a favorite creation from your own or someone else's island, if you're playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 multiplayer.
- 30 Tablet Targets complete: Chisel – Allows you to chisel full blocks into half-block slopes.
- 45 Tablet Targets complete: Bottomless Pot upgrade – Adds different modes like the ability to scoop up lava, and "Shallow Mode" to give you more control when filling areas with water.
- 60 Tablet Targets complete: Buildnoculars – We do not currently know what this does. Probably lets you build from further away, like you can in first-person mode. Might be a sort of creative-mode style ability to place blocks anywhere.
Each of the main areas has a selection of Tablet Targets to complete. Some of them don't reveal themselves until you have completed other Tablet Targets. Here are the ones for the first area you unlock upon returning to the Isle of Awakening.
Green Gardens Tablet Targets
Being that this is the first place you get Tablet Targets for in Dragon Quest Builders 2, some of these are easy and mandatory. Here are all the Tablet Targets for Green Gardens so you don't have to keep running back to the tablet every few minutes.
- Make a river! (story mission, impossible to fail)
- Make a meadow! (story mission, impossible to fail)
- Make a forest! (story mission, impossible to fail)
- Optional: build lots of different rooms! (3 and then 5)
- Optional: build a restaurant! (click here if you want to know how to build a restaurant in Dragon Quest Builders 2)
- Optional: build a room somewhere up high! (go to the tallest part of Green Gardens, on the cliffs behind the water source, build a tiny room to complete this Target)
- Optional: make lots of meadow! (50 meadow squares on the minimap, not just blocks on the ground)
- Optional: make lots of forests! (30 squares on the minimap, not just blocks on the ground. Grassy earth with trees counts as forest)
- Optional: make lots of water (90 squares on the minimap, not just blocks on the ground)
- Optional: find more residents! (15, you should have 11 after Furrowfield, visit Explorer's Shores islands to find more or continue story)
- Optional: light up the island! (place 50 sources of light, bonfire, torches etc)
- Optional: build a farm! (here's how to build a farm in Dragon Quest Builders 2, too)
- Optional: build lots of fields! (300 squares of tilled earth, there's a large space full of dead crops to the South East of the Tablet which easily gives you enough room)
- Optional: grow lots of different crops! (5, 10 and 15 types)
- Optional: make all sorts of food! (20 types of food, making the Fiery Frying Pan will let you combined ingredients to make more dishes)
We'll continue to update this list of Dragon Quest Builders 2 Tablet Targets and how to complete them when we unlock the other areas of the Isle of Awakening. Until then, if you need help building more rooms, check out all the Dragon Quest Builders 2 room recipes.Back To Top